Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number and email address) when you complete registration or enquiry forms or send emails to us. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Collection of Other Information
The information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable. It includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Site and geographical location.
Use of Your Information
By using this Site, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which shall include (without limitation):
* Personalising your visits to the Site and developing the design and style of the Site to improve the services provided to you
* Informing you about the latest changes to the Site, or products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting
* Communicating (and personalising such communication) with you
* Informing you if you have been successful in any Site competitions or promotions
* Compiling customer reviews
* Conducting market research
* Carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis
* Sharing Your Personal Information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful requests for information.
We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganisation of our business.
Safeguards and Security
No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, so we do not guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the Site. However, we use reasonable endeavours to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorised access or use by using encryption technology. In addition to these safeguards, your personal information is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998. This provides that the information which we hold about you should be processed fairly and lawfully, should be accurate, relevant and not excessive, not be retained for longer than is necessary and, if applicable, be kept up to date. For more information on the Data Protection Act 1998 and your related rights please see www.ico.gov.uk.