- We are open for 50 weeks of the year.
- We close for bank holidays and a week over Christmas.
- Unlike most settings, we do not charge you for the scheduled days we close!
Children and Sessions
- We cater for children from 6 weeks to 5 years.
- We offer full and part time sessions.
- We do not have a minimum amount of sessions your child must access!
- If your child is registered with us, you can also access our hourly childcare facilities in addition to your regular sessions. Please speak to a member of management for further details.
We offer discounts for the following groups:
- Warwickshire Council
- Coventry City Council
- Ministry of Defence/Justice
- Shell Energy formally First Utility
Childcare Vouchers, Tax Free Childcare and More!
- We accept all of the childcare voucher schemes.
- We also accept the tax free childcare scheme.
- Tax credits, universal credits and help while you study are all incentives we can help you with.
If you need any further information, please speak with a member of management or see the link below.
Early Education Funding
- We accept the funding for eligible 2 year old, the term after their 2nd birthday. We will just need to see your letter of acceptance.
- We also accept the 15 hours universal funding for all 3 and 4 year olds
We also have places for the extended 15 hours (a total of 30 hours) for eligible 3 and 4 year olds, the term after their 3rd birthday. We will need your 11 digit voucher code and national insurance number.
- To access all funding, we will require a form of identification for your child and also, ask you to complete some paperwork.
- If your child is accessing the funded hours only, you will not be charged a registration fee.
- The funded hours do not include extra hours outside funding, food or any extra curricular activities we offer, so these will be charged at additional rates.
Please see further information on this in our Info tab at the top of the page.
Free Settling in Sessions
- Free settling in sessions are available for children to access up to one week before officially starting their place.
- Settling sessions are arranged by the key person who will tailor the sessions to meet the family’s needs.
- Parents will have the opportunity to ensure the child’s routine and any additional information such as medical needs are properly documented.
- Initial starter paperwork is completed prior to the sessions, allowing the key person to get a full perspective on the child and their family, so we may meet any individual needs. This also gives parents/carers the opportunity to chat to the staff and enjoy the new environment with their child.
Our Staff Teams
- Our staff team are dedicated in ensuring that your child receives the highest standards of childcare.
- We pride ourselves on being professional, friendly, approachable and also always willing to help!
- All staff hold a current DBS check.
- Each individual has training in the following areas: Paediatric First Aid, Child Protection and Safeguarding and Food Hygiene.
- We also complete training in Special Educational Needs, Equal Opportunities and Behaviour Management, plus many others to meet individual requirements.
Key Person System
- Each child at Tiny Town Nurseries is assigned a key person.
- The roles and responsibilities of this person is to form a special attachment with children and their families.
- They are available to help to ensure any transitions the family goes through are supported and done in the best interests of the child.
- Our nurseries have separate fully equipped sensory rooms, which are used by all the children, in their room routines, across the day.
- They can be both relaxing, allowing children to enjoy quiet times and stories, and equally energetic, allowing the children to have a dance in their very own disco room!
- Twirling Toddler sessions are held once a week every other week, usually on a Thursday morning, for all age groups.
- Twirling Toddlers is a fun dance and movement programme for boys and girls from 10 months old and upwards.
- They offer movement and sensory classes for babies, ballet, tap and street dance based classes for toddlers and upwards.
Spanish Lessons – Tweenies (Warwick) and Pre-School only
- On the weeks that Tweenies (Warwick) and Pre-school do not have Twirling Toddlers, then we have a Spanish teacher that comes in.
- They spend their time playing Spanish word games, singing songs, and doing drama based activities. Es fantástico!
Book a Viewing and Request a Brochure
Please call, email, complete the contact form on our website or message us on Facebook to request a copy of our brochure and to arrange a viewing! This will give you an excellent opportunity to visit our nurseries, meet the staff team and see the facilities we have to offer.